AngularJS have simple design architecture and provides versatility in coding like no other system. It allows beginners to get started and to make changes to their application projects quickly in terms of simplicity. AngularJS also manages heavy web applications with functions and modules that are incredibly well loaded.
It allows you to use HTML as a modelling language and allows to expand the HTML syntax so that the components of your application are represented clearly and succinctly. The injections of data binding and dependence mean that we do not have to write a huge chunk of code that we would have ended up writing otherwise. And all takes place inside the browser, making it a great partner for any application.
10 Awesome Features of AngularJS
The following are the different features of AngularJS:
Two Way Data Binding
We do not need to write separate code to execute the data binding functionality in an angular framework. We can easily connect HTML control details to application data by adding some snippets of code. Any extra code that links to HTML control is not written.
The MVC architecture, which stands for Model View and Controller, is used to construct an angular framework. According to the MVC architecture elements, it divides the framework into three component model part, view part and controller part. Using this, the presentation portion of the architecture, the logic part and the application data part are separated into a separate section that makes application management in a very fluent way.
AngularJS view, mixing model data into HyperText Markup Language templates. For the same reason, angular.js directives are used. It shows you how data can be combined into an HTML template.
We can provide our angular framework with additional features with the use of the directive. Angular also offers a way of making custom directives.
Not Browser Specific
• Angular frameworks are also not platform-specific, meaning that an angular framework does not have a browser limitation.
• With the exception of internet explorer 8.0 and smartphones like Android and ios-based phones/tablets, it will run on all major browsers.
• It claims to support browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE8, Android, and “CLASS A.”
With the same code, a programmer can write less and execute more functions.
Angular filters have less writing functionality to do more. The different angular filters include upper, lower case, currency, etc. The filter can be used and the data can easily be formatted.
Speed and Performance
Due to three factors, angular velocity and efficiency are faster:
Code Generation – This turns your prototype into a highly optimized code when you write code using angular, which gives you the value of handwritten code with system productivity.
Universal – The earliest preview on .net, PHP, node.js and other websites of your framework that is currently based on HTML CSS for its angular front-end server.
Code Splitting – The new part of the router easily loads the angular programmer. This also gives the possibility of automated code splitting. Therefore, only the code which is requested to make the view is loaded.
• This built-in injecting makes the programmer easy to create as well as easy to understand.
• This allows faster testing of an application.
• Anytime angular JS identifies that you need a service, it provides an instance for that immediately.
• Instead of having to go look for them or do it yourself, it helps you to ask for your dependencies.
• This helps the web page to be bookmarked. Without changing its condition, the page is saved using its URL.
• Whenever a user requests the tab, it is displayed in the same state as before.
• Routing helps to switch between views.
• As a single page application, the ngRoute angular directive enables a user to navigate from one view to another, but the application remains a single page. This means that you can turn to various pages in your application without reloading the angle application.
Template – The angular framework template helps a developer to easily build a user interface as it offers clear and efficient syntax for the template.
Angular CLI – This is a command line instrument. It begins application development very quickly. Components are inserted, checked and then immediately deployed.
IDE – Through IDE, intelligent code completion is possible. It can detect instant errors and provide other inputs as well.
So, it was all about the AngularJS functionality. Hope that you enjoyed our description.